Dental Implants in Omaha Nebraska
Dental implants don’t have to be time-consuming or scary. Trust your local dental implants centre in Omaha to provide you with the care that you deserve. Dental implants are permanent anchors that integrate with the jawbone to provide a stable base for long-term tooth replacement. Customized crowns (the teeth) are then attached to the implants.
Because dental implants become part of the jaw, they look and feel like natural teeth. They don’t move or slip around while you eat or talk.
Below is a visual representation of ” Tooth to Implant Conversion” This process is mostly completed digitally, and most patients are able to receive new provisional teeth SAME DAY.
An implant consultation fee of $249.00 is required for all Diagnostics (CT Scan, Photos, exam, and treatment planning) but will be credited towards care upon initiation of care.
Our Process for Same Day Dental Implants
- Extraoral photos and initial intraoral scans taken for design setup at consultation.
- Anesthesia and sedation
- Intraoral 3d scans
- Removal of teeth
- Recontouring/reshaping of osteoum/bone areas
- Insertion of implants and multiunit abutments
- Intraoral implant 3d scans
- 3d tooth designing, printing and finishing.
- Delivery of “in office” Digitally designed and fabricated teeth.